If you are running a small or a large business, using online videos you can drive direct traffic to your website. You know there are billions of videos available on YouTube. It gets approximately two hundred million clicks per day. Here you will learn how to drive potential traffic to your website using YouTube.
1. Your videos must be short in length and not more than 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Your video must contain your website URL. Place the URL at the bottom of your YouTube videos.
3. Write your keyword phrase twice in the title of your YouTube videos, if possible.
4. Store your video in multiple directories with different titles so that same video may get good rank for certain keywords.
5. Create an attractive profile at YouTube. Similarly to Facebook, Twitter or any other social media websites an interesting user profile is a compulsory. People would like to visit your profile after watching your video to know more about you and your business.
Of course, I have a lot of other YouTube related tips I can share with you when we talk!