What is an Autoresponder?
An autoresponder is an easy to use, web-based email marketing software that delivers your messages, marketing campaigns, offers, newsletters, follow-ups and any other correspondence that you would like to deliver to your list. And it does it automatically. A “Set-it and Forget-it” system.
What should you look for in an autoresponder?
- Ease of use
- Good customer support
- Easy to Create Optin Forms
- HTML Email templates
- Email Analytics so you can easily spit test campaigns, subject lines, etc to see what works best
- Advanced Tagging of customers and prospects
- Easy to change customers to different lists depending on what they do
- Reliability of delivery
- Ease of Export of your leads
Which is the best Autoresponder?
[themedy_columns structure=”25|25|25|25″][themedy_col position=”a”]Name
Aweber has been around for a long time. It has a pretty reliable service and for many people is one of the first companies they use.[/themedy_col][themedy_col position=”c”]Cost[/themedy_col][themedy_col position=”d”]Notes[/themedy_col][/themedy_columns]
An Autoresponder is a critical tool for your website.